Hi Boyd,

I haven't seen it and can't reproduce it but I'm not sure I fully
understand what you are doing.

You are talking about Source Details?
Are you working on the Source Clipboard at the time?
Are you using a Basic Source or a SourceWriter source when it happens?

More importantly, how are you selecting the text to delete?
I select with the mouse and the cursor stays where it was when I delete
the selection.

There is a bug with a missing cursor on the Source Clipboard but it's
intermittent so more information would be great.

Cathy