From: BARTON LEWIS
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:59 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Cc: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] FW: Merge issue

So if a person is showing as having 2 marriages, both to the same person, you
unlink one of them?  Which one, does it matter?  Will it result in the children
being unlinked from the parent, even though it's the correct parent (but a
duplicate one)?  I don't understand how there can be a link to 2 people who are
the same person, but there is only one person of that name in the database.  I
tried to find an explanation for this in Help, but could not.

Thank you.

Barton