Hi Olwyn,

Always write your location left to right from smallest element you
choose to use through to country.
Then you can set the Legacy locations to sort right to left or leave as
sorted left to right. You can switch from one to the other in the Master
Location list once you've said you want to sort right to left by putting
in or taking out the tick in the Sort box.

Some reports allow you to print locations right to left but mostly
they'll print as you enter them and they read more naturally from
smallest element to largest.

I'm not sure how you'd enter an Address right to left or left to right
as an Address has fields for the different elements so I think you are
talking about locations.

Cathy