I was recently reading [LegacyUG] Exchange with Ancestry.com Round 2 and
found out that the only important think to Intellishare is the UID. This is
great news as it will make collaboration a lot easier. If done correctly
this also makes one of my goals a lot easier.

I was trying it last night however and it did not seem to work as expected.
So my question is when does Intellishare consider something a match and not
ask you to review it. I really don't want to review my entire database each
merge. It looks like I am having too because a few things are ignored on a
Ancestry.com Export.

1.) FamilySearch FamilyTree ID's
2.) Sources get changed.
3.) Comments get ignored.

I tried using reference numbers however they got ignored.

I will be doing some more testing later. The good news is merge works a lot
better with Legacy Family Tree then previous genealogy programs I have
used.

So my question is how does intellishare determine something is a duplicate
because if it assumes everything with the same UID is the same then it is
not working as expected. I did the following I am trying to figure out why:

1.) Exported Database from Legacy.
2.) Uploaded to Ancestry.com
3.) Accepted some hints from Ancestry.com
4.) Imported database using IntelliShare still had to review many
individuals that no changes were made too.