Kyle,
Re not getting list emails - you need to contact support. This is a
known problem for some email addresses and they can sort it. Sending
this direct as well as to the list.

As Jenny says, the removal removes the share entirely. To still have the
event for the sharees you need to use the Event Clipboard. Copy the
event from the sharer and paste it to each person. See the copy and
paste icons on the Event Edit screen.

One unexpected element to copy and pasting events: When you copy and
event with the Event Clipboard, it copies the links to the Event content
and the Event source. So if you change the copied event before you
paste, it's the changed event that is pasted.

Shared events are new to Legacy 8. I've not used them in my real
database as I'm so used to copying and pasting events and adapting if
required.

Cathy