From: Russ Tallman
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 10:10 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem with living indicator

Hello,
   I have been a Legacy user for quite some time. I am currently using Legacy 8
with the latest build. I am having an issue with the living indicator.

Recently for some unknown reason all of the living people in my database are
set to deceased (no death information is entered for them) whereas before they
were set to living. I realized I can change each person individually however my
database contains over 40,000 people which is very time consuming.

Does anyone know how I can fix this easier? I cannot find a setting to revert
all people without death dates to living.

Russ

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program