Hi Gary,

Have you looked at and followed this?

http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-00313/11/Error-Messages-Problems/Error-20002-LEAD-error-invalid-bitmap-handle.html

Since data is saved to the database immediately, crashing Legacy doesn't
usually result in any data loss unless its the data being entered when
it crashes. Even then more often than not that data is there on
restarting. What is lost is the history for that session. Are you sure
you are opening the same database?

Cathy