Hi all

I'm about to migrate to Legacy but have found a serious problem when
importing Gedcom files and this is causing the migrating to stop.

I have a GEDCOM file but if an event for an individual contains both
note, media-link and source, then the note is not imported. If source
or media-link doesn't exist, then the note is imported.

The content of the GEDCOM is:
0 HEAD
1 GEDC
2 VERS 5.5
2 FORM LINEAGE-LINKED
1 CHAR UTF-8
1 SUBM @U1@
1 DATE 13 DEC 2014
2 TIME 21:32:32 GMT+1
0 @I1@ INDI
1 _UPD 13 DEC 2014 21:32:17 GMT+1
1 NAME MyFirstName /MyFamilyname/
2 GIVN MyFirstName
2 SURN MyFamilyname
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 SOUR @S1@
2 NOTE @N2@
1 CENS
2 SOUR @S1@
2 NOTE @N3@
2 OBJE
3 FORM jpg
3 TITL 1699-09-04 Frederik Christian Sach, Holmen sogn 1695-1702
3 FILE C:\Users\Karsten\Documents\MyHeritage\T1\Photos\P1_3697_3104.jpg
0 @N3@ NOTE
1 CONC MyCustomDescription
0 @S1@ SOUR
1 _UPD 13 DEC 2014 21:31:59 GMT+1
1 TITL MySource
0 TRLR

If the lines "2 OBJE" to "3 FILE" are removed, then the description
"MyCustomDescription" is shown.

I have created 2 sample GEDCOM files, and in the file with both media
and source, then the NOTE (value MyCustomDescription) is not imported.
All the sample files can be found here: http://legacy.weikop.com/data.zip
Open the 2 legacy files and you will see that in "t1 with", the
description/NOTE is not imported but in "t1 no", the description
exist.

Best regards
Karsten Weikop