Hi Kathy,

My new Evidence! Style (by Elizabeth Shown Mills) Quicksheet which focuses on
citing Ancestry.com databases and images.

The yearbook you mention is therefore an image shown on Ancestry.com.

To cite it, it suggests:

“the title of the yearbook” Digital images. Ancestry.com.
http://www.ancestry.com : 2010 (or whatever year it scanned the image)

This type would be classified as an image of (a) original records or (b) pages
previously published in print or issued on film.

On Ancestry, did you press S on your keyboard when you have the cursor on the
image? It should open a new window giving you a source of this particular image
and you can copy their given citation.

Hope this helps you to decide from the Source Writer.

Jemima