From: wheat...@hotmail.com
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 2:48 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Moving children and replacing people.

My great grandfather has two children attached to him that belong on the
other branch of the family. I tried removing them but my great-grandfather
got removed instead. Is there any way other than entering all the
information to get him back again? Also what is the correct way to remove
children from a parent and put them where they belong?

Sent from my iPad

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy