Thank you, Brian, for your response! I've tried everything that I can
think of, but, for some reason, the GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt file is still
not being read.

 From the Master Location list, I select a location, then click on the
"Geo Options Menu" button, and then click on "Geo Location List."  Let's
say I have selected the location, "Kemp, Kaufman County, Texas, United
States" from the Master Location list... When the "Geo Location List"
opens, it reads "Kemp, Kaufman, Texas, United States." The word,
"County," is missing.

I can select any Individual's Information record for editing, click on
any of the location fields' "Show Geo Location List" buttons with the
same results. It doesn't matter whether I have the word, "County,"
already in the location, or not. It doesn't matter when searching the
Geo Location Database. The word, "County," never does not appear in the
"Core" or "Core+" results.

The customized "GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt" file and the original
"GeoExtraCodes.txt" file are both in the directory

              C:\Users\Mark Wilson\Documents\Legacy Family
Tree\_AppData\Misc

The modification to the "GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt" file is

        USA|111| County
        United States|111| County

Thank you!

Mark Wilson