Shortly after sending my last message, I found the "fix" to the
'GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt' problem.  Why it works, I have no idea! I placed
the customized file in the directory

           C:\Users\Mark Wilson\My Podcasts\Legacy Family Tree\_AppData\Misc

and everything works as it should!  Why does this work? <scratching head>

Mark Wilson

---