Okay, Brian, here is my particular fix for getting Legacy to properly
recognize the  'GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt' file in the directory

      C:\%UserProfile%\Documents\Legacy Family Tree\_AppData\Misc

The fact that Legacy was recognizing the 'GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt' in the

      C:\%UserProfile%\My Podcasts

directory in the first place was the clue.  I took the chance and
deleted everything under the 'My Podcasts' directory, hopefully forcing
Legacy to read the 'GeoExtraCodes-Alt.txt' file in 'My Documents' directory.

It worked!  Now I can move on on to solving other universal mysteries
such as why buttered bread always falls butter-side down! LOL!  Thanks
for listening!

Mark Wilson

---