From: Judy Wardlaw
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:31 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Vision problem with Legacy

Sherry, I believe that you may be able to help me here.

A friend of a friend sent me this email.
"Are you aware of anyone with Vision problems using Legacy ?

If so what settings are they using ?

I have a friend who has Legacy 7 on a Notebook, but when they change to
Legacy settings to high Contrast, are unable to see a lot the content."
As high Contrast is a windows feature and may not affect colour in Legacy, I
sent instructions to change colours in both Legacy 7 &  8. There seems to be
more choice in 8.
Is this the way to go or are there any other suggestions, please?

Regards
Judy