From: Robert57P_gmail [mailto:robert...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July 2015 12:52 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Neat "mug shots"

VERY nice tutorials.  Excellent "screen tips" in the graphics, and I like your
"do ONLY one" info.

However, is there a way to get the steps to be in bigger windows(frames?)?
Also, it is impossible to print the tips - the only thing that shows is what is
in the "frame".  If you don't want to change the screen setup, maybe you can
add a "print tip" button/link?

Thanks much,
Bob