Actually, further to my previous message, there *is* a Legacy problem
with this Windows 10 feature change....

Legacy's title bar does *not* grey-out the title to show whether it
is active or not.  Perhaps that's the reason I am finding this
Windows change in functionality to be so problematic when using
Legacy along with multiple other windows.

Cheers! -- Dave N.

On: Mon, 10 Aug 2015
shirleyr...@clear.net.nz wrote:

> I have purchased a Laptop with Windows 10 and in the process of
> transferring the files over. Is there any known problems I of
> which I should be aware that would affect Legacy 7.5?   Regards
> Shirley NZ

For me, Legacy (ver. 7.5 and 8) are working as well as with other
Windows versions, however there is a Windows 10 feature-loss that I
am quite unhappy with...

Previous versions of Windows changed the colour of the program's
title
bar when that program's window was active.  With Windows 10 that
functionality appears to have been lost!  Now all that happens with
the
program window to show whether active or inactive is a greyed-out
title.
Windows 10's main indication of active program is now shown on the
Task Bar (which may be hidden).

With two large (27") monitors and multiple windows open at one time
(especially when using Legacy) I am finding this change in Windows
functionality to be unacceptable.  Hopefully, with enough complaints,
it
will be restored.

Cheers! -- Dave N.
--
  David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.
---