From: Elizabeth Verchio
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:40 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] cgf to Legacy

The link Sherry from Support gave is helpful, so when I opened a copy of
the file with Notepad among the spaces and strange combination of
characters identified "Mindscape Family Tree Creator Deluxe". Which
brought to my recall that the person who gave the file to me used a
family tree software that was long ago discontinued.  Oh well.
If anyone has any other suggestions....
Thank you
Elizabeth

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy