From: Steve Hayes
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:27 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] SourceWriter and personal knowledge

On 27 Jan 2016 at 9:22, William Boswell wrote:

> Maybe I should try the SourceWriter template since after going through my
> sources to clean them up I've noticed my earlier use of personal knowledge
> only shows the source with nothing in the details.  There's something to
> be
> said for doing the sources right the first time and not years later.
> Fortunately those are the only sources I have that are incomplete.

While I find SourceWriter useful for some things, I find it less useful for
others.

For example, I don't use it for personal correspondence, because it makes
each letter or e-mail a separate master source, with too much detail
entered,
and not enough printed in footnotes in reports etc..

--
Keep well,
Steve Hayes