Sherry/Support,

I am getting your emails to other Legacy users, and want this to stop. What do you recommend? Somedays I have to delete 30 or more emails and it's a pain!

Susan Denham

------ Original Message ------
From: "Sherry/Support" <she...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 3/14/2016 8:13:53 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Colors for Children - posted as attachment
Does not the info you responded to explain it?

You can thank spammers and those who send malware through emails for this!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 7:35 AM, Hannigan Family Research <resea...@hannigangenealogy.us> wrote:
Can someone please explain why posts from subscribers are now coming the attachments to the email? Many people (including myself) are very cautious about opening attachments from a ListServ where attachments are not generally permitted.

Thank you

John Hannigan
Florida