Rural Delivery

-----Original Message----- From: Brian L. Lightfoot
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 10:57 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How do I enter English locations in Legacy

Ummm....in regards to your Rule 1: Never User(sic) Abbreviations!

Is not "RD" you cite in several examples an abbreviation? Gotcha!  :-)

Besides, people on this side of the pond have no idea what RD or even
Registration District mean in any type of address (excepting most
genealogists).

Brian in CA (this is not an abbreviation. I actually live in a place called
"CA".)