From: Leon Chapman
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:14 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Custom font set not working in Publication Center

John:

In the Publication center, you have access to and can change the fonts for each
chapter of the report.

Let's say you have the 1st chapter as a Multiple Lines of Descendant Book
Report and the 2nd Chapter as an Ancestor Chart for xxx.

1. Go to Reports > Publication Center.
2. Click / highlight Chapter 1 - Multiple Lines of Descendant Book

3. At bottom of window, click Edit Settings for Current Chapter

4. In this window, at bottom, click Report Options

5. In this new window, click Format Tab at top

6. At far right, Click Report Fonts

This is where you change specific fonts for each area of the report.  Make your
changes and close each window until you are back to the Publication Center
window.   These steps set up the Multiple lines of Descendant Chapters.

For the 2nd Chapter, Ancestor Chart, follow the same steps above and set the
fonts displayed/printed.

Repeat for each chapter you have in the Publication Center Reports.

I just recently published an 8 1/2 X 11 hardback covered book that had 36
Chapters and was 535 pages long or about 1" thick book.

You will need do many Previews and create a PDFs to make sure everything is OK
before sending to any printer.

Good luck.

Chap

___