Shirley,
How many individuals and generations are you talking about that you want to
chart?

From: Shirley Brodt
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 7:03 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Complete Family Tree

Hi Leon,

Thank you for your advice. I tried the Legacy Charting options, but for some
reason only the current record names appear. The only chart that works with all
records is the Descendant chart under Chart Reports, which appearance is not
what I'm looking for. I think I might have to buy TreeDraw Legacy for all the
entries to appear properly. You say that none of the chart programs work well,
so I'm a bit confused. In my online search, the solution that was shown was the
TreeDraw program, in which one could format the lines, fonts, colours, etc.
once it imports the data from Legacy. If you have a chance, I'd appreciate your
feedback on this.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Shirley