FYI, mail to the list from Yahoo mail servers come in as attachments and is not recommended as people usually just delete any messages that come in as attachements. Better off using gmail which you can do the same thing with.

-----Original Message----- From: lucee-...@prodigy.net
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 3:00 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Too many e-mails that I do not want

See you are  in Australia but assume you can use Yahoo.
Suggestion, open a free Yahoo account, their new system captures all emails with the same subject line into one email stream
Use this email address for your Legacy Group
Do not download this email to your regular email software, read and store it all online at Yahoo I receive like 50 emails but they are all combined by subject so it turns into a stream of only 8 or 9 emails in most cases This keeps the info separate from your regular mail and off your computer but still handy if you need to work with the information that list provides.

They allow you to make folders which you can move the legacy emails into by subject if you wish to retain them for future reference.

Lucy

Lucy M Abbott
lucee-...@prodigy.net

" He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."