The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---

I' for one  list, The Legacy User's Group, on this list. Forget FB, but it
is such a social  media gathering that I join the dinosaur list.

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, Certified Genealogist  Emeritus
CG  or Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for
Certification of  Genealogists, used under license by Board-certified
genealogists
after periodic  competency evaluation, and the board name is registered in the
US Patent &  Trademark Office.

In a message dated 9/14/2016 3:25:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,