From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:43 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Potential Problems - changing settings

Bob,
I didn't even remember you could change the criteria there.
They seem to be holding for the ones I've tried except the first gap setting -
warn if first child born less than x months after marriage.

I'll check it further and add the bug report but are there any particular ones
not holding for you?

Cathy

Ian Thomas wrote:

Perhaps it is necessary to restart Legacy? (I'm guessing)

Ian Thomas
Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia