*From:*LegacyUserGroup
[mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] *On Behalf Of *carogene
*Sent:* Monday, 24 April 2017 3:35 PM
*To:* Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] Source Writer for UK Baptisms

But you can create your own source templates using the basic system.

I have a set that works well for New Zealand, Australian, UK records.

Developed as the source writer system is way to US centric (long
winded) for my records.

Carolyn

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com