On 24/4/17 5:25 pm, Cathy Pinner wrote:

> The good news is that if just your data and media are in your
> C:\Legacy8\ folder, you can rename it to \Legacy\ or \Legacy9\ and
> record that in 6.1 and 6.2. In addition, if that's where your data
> file is, you'll need to use the File - Open in Legacy to open your
> file the next time you open Legacy and Set Options - Customise 1.2 to
> open the file you want in the right folder (don't just see the
> filename and assume it's the one in the right folder).

Disregard my post entirely Cathy, just call my original post a total
brain fade; I'd like to be more descriptive about my post, but the
Moderator would be a bit touchy I reckon.   Dunno what came over me to
be thinking so outside the square, when I've been with Legacy for soooo
long, and I should've taken a break and made a cuppa.  As it is, I'm red
faced enough<g>, so I've gone off to serve some penance, and will print
out the new manual and sit down for a read.

Thank you though for one of your very familiar helpful posts Cathy.

Cheers
Dave Cripps

--
David Cripps | cripps_...@iinet.net.au