Thank you Brian, as usual you are a big help.

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Kelly
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2017 5:17 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adding a check box to save - APPDATA in standard backups.

It was mentioned as a needed feature but it does not exist yet. It is on
the list of suggested improvements. If you want to backup your AppData
folder you will need to do it yourself.

Brian Kelly

On 08-Jul-17 4:05 PM, olivanna...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Folks... I can only admire the knowledge many of you have about computers and Legacy. I have been looking for how to’s about adding a check box to add APPDATA in Standard
backups.
I can’t remember who mentioned this in the Legacy Users Group, but hope they see this.
thanks.
Gail Morrow

---
http://www.avg.com