You will not have to download the deluxe version. the Deluxe features are included in the Standard Version download. They are just not activated until you buy the Deluxe version.

When you buy the Deluxe you will be issued a Customer Number. On every menu ribbon in the Standard Version there is an Unlock Deluxe item. Click that to enter your name and the Customer number and your Standard program will become the Deluxe Version.

Brian Kelly