Hi Ruth, thanks for the suggestion.  I tried it out, but it did not removed
that formated Children on the family group sheet.  It deleted other lines
that were blank (ie baptism date and place - which I did not have).  So I
know that work on other situation.

No matter what I do, besides the Children box there is also a rather large
spacing before any of the marriage notes that I want to be printed.

Perhaps there is not an option for when a couple had no children for that
to be reflected on the FGS.
Linda