Just noticed that some how my death field on the family view is now burial and
I have two burial lines.  No idea how that got changed so perhaps that is what
is wrong as i called up the individual record and I have a death date input
that is not showing on family view cuz no place to put it.
however, I can't find how to fix the view to include a death line as my laptop
(away in minnesota, no desktop with me) is soooo slow when it tries to build
the help file.  Looked everywhere, pls send me to where this is.
 Lucy

    On Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:08 PM, Lucy Abbott <lucee-...@prodigy.net>