Laurie,

Have you restarted your computer? That might help. If it doesn't and you haven't changed colour scheme, contact Support.

I think you're talking about the Individual Information screen? or Add/Edit Event?
I wouldn't panic. It's a display problem of some kind.
Also you should have a current backup.

Cathy

Laurie Sandy wrote:

I updated legacy 8 before updating to Legacy 9.
In 8 the action boxes after the main screen are blank but active if
you knew what was in the box!
I thought downloading 9 would fix it, but alas it is the same. when i
have downloaded 9 and want to put my access code in to download
ultimate they are blank ! Help
Laurence