Marie,

If you were using Legacy 9, you could just change her gender.

In Legacy 8 you need to unlink her from her partners, not her parents, in order to be able to change gender. If she only has one partner and the partner has the wrong gender as well, you can use Edit - Swap husband and wife. If she's not supposed to have a partner (has no children) then you'll need to unlink from the hidden erroneous partner. If she has a child, then she automatically has a blank/unknown partner (see Options-Customise 3.11 for whether this is blank or unknown).

Cathy

mvmcgrs--- via LegacyUserGroup wrote:
I have a woman who is listed as a male. When I try to edit her screen the male circle is clicked and the female is grayed out. When I unlink her from her parents and try to relink her as a daughter she still shows up as a male.

She appears to be listed twice with the same RIN # but only shows in the Name list once with her correct RIN number. When she is shown on the screen with her husband and children she is listed (color wise) as a male. Her parents do not show up with her when listed with her husband. When she shows as a child with her parents she is called a 2nd great grandmother.

How do I get her to appear with her parents as a female and with her husband as a female AND linked to the right parents on her marriage screen?

Marie