Thank you Jenny and Brian. The problem is solved. Going via the children list of Family View worked.

John

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Kelly
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 12:48 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Different colour font for each gender in Index View

This is apparently a bug that was introduced in the change to build 258.
Normally the Gender colours in the Index view should match those in the
Family View but with build 258 all names are now in black. Descendant
View is also affected.

To change the Gender colours Select the Family View, Goto Options > Set
Colours. Right click on any child to open the gender colour window.

If your Gender colours are working in Family view you have them set
correctly.

Brian Kelly