I am working on a comprehensive book with many chapters. I want to preview and
compare some variations to the format of this book e.g. change some of the
reports/chapters or their order etc. To do this, I would like to make a copy of
this existing book with a new name or date of modification.

If I start a new book, I have start from scratch adding all the
chapters/reports.

If I use “Save The Current Book...” and give it a new name, only the name of
the original format displays in the top-left corner of the screen.

“Load a Saved Book” works for opening a few very old books with only a few
chapters but it does not work for the newly named format/version of the big
book mentioned above.

I am not sure whether there is a bug in Legacy or I am doing something wrong.
Please help.

John