In Report Title Options, I was able to change the title from Family Group
Record to the couple’s names. I was also able to include their life spans. To
do this used the Embedded Field: [CoupleNames, Span].

My problem is that I tried doing a similar thing with an Individual Report but
it does not work. I tried [FullName, Span] and [FullName, Lifespan]. The
resulting report title is “Individual Report for [FullName, Lifespan]”.

How can I change the title of Individual Report to the person’s name and
include their life span?

Regards,

John