From: "Roberta Schwalm" <robertaschw...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 17/09/2019 16:15:47
Subject: [LegacyUG] My Heritage

Not sure if this is on topic or not since Legacy and MyHeritage have merged.

I just received a special offer email from MyHeritage which sounds interesting. However, before doing anything, I would like to have the opinions of other LUG members who are subscribed to MyHeritage as to find it worthwhile or not to have a subscription.

Thanks in advance.

Roberta Schwalm