Eva,
Next time just restart your computer. That closes any lock files that didn't clear properly when the file was closed. The alternative, if you are comfortable with doing it, is looking through your Data Folder and deleting any files with an ldb extension. You have to make sure you are only deleting LDB files and not FDB files.

Cathy

EMB wrote:

Thank you Chris,

but it didn't work at all.

Fortunately I had all my 160.000 people and pictures well saved, so I
deletet Legacy and did a complete new installation of Legacy. Now it
works again!

Regards,

Eva