From: Jane Linkswiler
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 4:59 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group'
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] BEWARE!!! MyHeritage "wonderful" photo colorization
steals your photos!

Thank you, CE

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of CE
WOOD
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 10:30 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] BEWARE!!! MyHeritage "wonderful" photo colorization steals
your photos!

If you are foolish enough to upload your photos and use this "wonderful"
colorization service promoted today by LegacyFamilyTree,
https://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/2020/02/your-black-white-photograph-to-full-color-in-1-step.html

     Your Black & White Photograph to Full Color in 1 Step

      Brand new - use this incredible new tool to automatically colorize your
black and white photographs. Watch how here: At www.myheritage.com/incolor I
uploaded some of my black and white photographs and let the tool do the rest.
Take a look...

      news.legacyfamilytree.com

MyHeritage will OWN YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

"...by posting content on the Website, you grant us a royalty-free, worldwide,
perpetual and non-exclusive license to host, copy, post and distribute such
content."

CE