Linda,

No there isn't a way to do them except one at a time.
You might like to send in a suggestion on this.

The easiest way to set them is to make a search list for your direct ancestors (tag the direct ancestors only on an unused tag and then go to the Name List and click Search - Show all tagged # you used) Have the Edit tab on top and you'll find the boxes for the Anc and Des interest in bottom right corner.
So you can set and move down the list setting them on the edit tab.

Cathy

Linda Greethurst <mailto:llg...@gmail.com>
Saturday, 14 March 2020 2:35 AM
Is there a way to set a group of ancestors to (for example) 3 other than one at a time?

I have not used this tool and just realized that the levels are searchable.  So now I want to set each of the direct line people to ancestor interest level 3.

Linda in Iowa