From: "Scott Hall" <seh0...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 10/05/2020 16:13:45
Subject: [LegacyUG] Location of Legacy Files

OK, help me out. I'm trying to streamline my files. Legacy seems to have files everywhere.

Is there a map showing where Legacy's files are stored?

I am running Legacy on a Mac using Parallels, so some of my confusion may relate to the emulator.

I find them here:
* In C:/Program Files (x86) there is a "Legacy9" folder. This looks to be the main application with its supporting files. * In C:/Program Data there is a "Legacy Family Tree" folder that seems to hold nothing other than the Geographic database.

But I also have a Legacy Family Tree folder on the Mac side in Document. This one is the one that baffles me, unless it has something to do how Parallels stores the info.