I have the same error with version 9.0.0.339. I updated to version 362,
which I had been avoiding because if the issues with 361, and now get as
far as a Loading hints display from FindMyPast which had been running for a
few minutes.

So it looks like the later version has the correct security settings but
that there is an issue with FindMyPast or the Legacy parameter settings are
wrong.

Regards

Chris