Open the marriage and you will see a private check box you can use to make the marriage private, does not seem to have an "invisible" option but turn on private and see what happens in your reports and GEDCOM exports. You may also have to experiment with the report and GEDCOM export privacy settings as well

Brian Kelly
Rockland, ON, Canada