Yes, Carbonite was one of the paid services I meant. I did not want to mention any by name since I do not use any of them.

Brian Kelly

On 16-Dec.-20 8:14 a.m., Gloria DeSousa wrote:
Thanks Brian. I use Carbonite as my cloud backup paidĀ service. Do you consider Carbonite* as one of the paid services you referred to? What do you use as backup? I store my media on the service and why DropBox sends me messages that it's full and no longer syncing but I don't know if it's worth paying the additional cost to have more storage on DropBox, and therefore drop Carbonite or have both. I also backup to a Toshiba external harddrive, that doesn't allow me to look at my files. This Toshiba harddrive was recommended by a computer repair person who also can't configure the hard drive to where I can open folders and files. *I have the lowest tier of Carbonite. It took over a week to download all the files from Carbonite to my computer when I had computer trouble, and why I'm shopping around.

Thanks for all your tips and help!
Gloria :-)