In terms of recording cemeteries, marriages etc. I work on a basis of using
the Location table to identify the Place ie. town or village, and to use
the Address table to identify exactly where in the town it was, such as
Cemetery Name, Address, Lat and Long, etc.

Regarding the transfer of the body or headstone, I would put the initial
one in the Burial fields. That then gives you with the choice of how you
record the transfer, which could be a number of events or a list within the
Burial notes. That is really down to your preferences.

Regards

Chris