There are some complete directions here...
https://www.legacyfamilytree.se/WEB_US/multiple_lines_of_descent_book.htm

I noticed that you listed the RIN. This is a unique number identifying a
specific PERSON. This report goes by MRIN which is the MARRIAGE number. The
MRIN is a unique number used to identify a specific relationship. If a
person has 3 spouses, there will be 3 MRINs associated with that person,
one for each relationship.

You can find the MRIN from the Marriage List or if you bring up a couple in
Family View then in the *bottom right corner* you'll see 3 numbers: the
left is the husband's RIN, the middle is the MRIN of the couple, the right
is the wife's RIN. You will use the middle number: MRIN.

Congratulations on your adventure into reporting!
- Evelyn