Hello all,

I seem to recall some discussion in the recent past about whether Legacy would run seamlessly on Windows 11.  I don't recall though what the consensus of the responders was regarding using Windows 11 with the Legacy program.  I am considering replacing my old computer with a new one.  This new computer comes with Windows 11 already installed.  I am suddenly a little hesitant to jump into the new computer fearing problems with software malfunctions or worse, losing my genealogy data.  I would welcome any comments from  folks who have any experience using Windows 11 with the Legacy program.

Thank you.

Thomas Cox

cayuse...@comcast.net