One "clean-up" I suggest would be to review all your master lists to clean up duplicates by combining them into a single standard and by deleting unused entries. Most of the lists which have pre-defined entries (like event definitions) will give you the option to restore any default entries you may have deleted by removing unused.

Brian Kelly