Interesting that their website says "Roots Magic can directly import data
from PAF, Legacy, TNG or Family Origins. It also imports GEDCOM files
.....". That would imply that it can access the Legacy database and should
be able to copy the media links.

BUT, their support site says that you need to generate a GEDCOM from Legacy
and import that.

So, which one is correct?

Regards

Chris