I see you have a gmail.com account. Typically gmail will not display your own messages in your inbox. On the left of your Gmail display you should see a list of folders if you are accessing your mail directly on the Gmail website. Your outgoing messages will be in the sent folder in that list.

I have a non-gmail address so I send a copy of my outgoing mail to that address as a BCC. that way my private address is not listed as a recipient but does receive a copy to confirm my message was sent and received by my recipients.

Brian Kelly